Monday, April 15, 2013

Shift the focus



http://www.samaritanhealth.com/library/images/stories/Front_Page_Images/koha_logo_001-sized.jpg

I just wanna shift the focus of my writing in this blog to my new interest.... KOHA.

 I'm in love with KOHA since the first week the responsibility put on me. Although i would say i'm not happy working on it before due to several reasons. In fact i felt sooo.... guilty to the library and my employer for I don't know what to do. It is not that I don't want to do it, but the matter is I don't know how to do it. People say, try and error. Yup.... I ended up with error for every trial. :(


 Now the air was different. May Allah the Almighty give me courage, strength & determination to pay back all the years that i've cause them trouble. I didn't mean it... seriosly. The spirit has come and i hope it will stay forever till success. InsyaAllah..


 So, the upcoming entries obviously will be more on KOHA. Just for my own resources and future references. It is my pleasure if it will benefit others too. ^_*


 Tribute to Library

First of all, deep down in my heart i would like to apologize on my weaknesses for not being able to provide an owesome KOHA for you guys. Second, I would like to say THANK YOU very much to library staffs (En. Lukman, En.Azizi and few more) for being very patient with me. Hey... they've got a new BIG BOSS, En. Abu Hassan.. hehe... knowing him i would say that : I'm very confident under the leadership of him. Seriously!

 

0 comments: