Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kerja | Chemistry

Since dah dapat projek baru, we have a new project manager to manage the project. ICMS & KCMS. I'm a developer for ICMS. But now I've been absorbed to KCMS team. Atau lebih tepat dipinjamkan sementara ke team KCMS sementara nak dapat programmer baru to fill in the blank.

Working with a new project manager. How do I feel? ................ keep it to myself.................... Just go with the flow and took up the challenge. Life is a learning experience.

What I know, as soon as they get their own man, I wanna turn back to my team. Ini siriyes...! Don't think bad. KCMS team is just nice, is OK, awesome! Maybe, this is what people always say ; no kemistri. ( i just can't believe that i would say like this, muahahhahaha....)

P/s : Doesn't matter in which team I am, I always try to perform the best of me. Promise.  =P

0 comments: