Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Rhythms from keyboard.


I noticed that, in the office... people were busy typing thus melody from keyboard easily heard. Rock n roll i guessed. Typing codes (a must as a programmer). Means they are working or doing their job. Tup tap tuk tap... it fills in the airs. But..but...but... that only happen while project manager (PM) is there.

However, the air is different if PM were not around, absent or attending meeting or whatever. Different music played. or maybe just a sound from broken notes played by 2 years old child who is randomly pressed the key. Why is that and what are they doing? I left this part to you...

OK, no joke.. I'm part of it ;(
Shame on me !

Have you ever heard an old story of a young boy with his lovely mother, milk, water and caliph? I believe you do. Yes, i'm struggling to be that boy.
 

0 comments: